Monday

Mm.... so it seems that I have no life....

I am currently being forced to go to something for my choir. I'm not even participating! But I have nothing to do to fill the time beforehand. :\

Oh well. I still have to convince one friend to go with me and one friend has to convince their parents to let her go. So, we'll see. At least I know one person that I invited it gonna be there.

I spent most of english class writing a poem- and it's not finish yet. XD

I've discovered... I am super polite.

Like, today... I noticed that I always make it a habit to say 'thank you' to the bus driver when I get off of my stop. Hmm....

Probably just the way I was raised. I was raised to be polite, and I'm passive through personality. So... I'm a generally nice person until you piss me off... haha

No comments: