Monday

Hehehe. *squee*

Mk, so I want to post this last night, but I couldn't. (And not because of the superbowl)

So, yesterday was confirmation class. And well, the guy that was in my post about last weeks... he's basically the reason for yesterday too. Lol

Yeah, we talked like, the whole time... and.. er... he told me that he liked me... *blush* And so, after that... we held hands... a lot. But... eeeee... it was nice. I'm starting to like him. We just get along really well.

I seriously probably have a REALLY good chance with this guy. Seriously. I might just take him to the winter ball the 21st...

Uhm... and yeah.

Today, nothing too special. Just life as it happens. But, of course, the one girl that's in my confirmation class and like, somewhat knows me, just HAS to come up to me and my friend during lunch. EH... good thing I told my friend first.

No comments: