Monday

It always amazes me at how much people can hide behind a mask.

Some people are just so good at pretending that everything is OK. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a friend that is desperately trying to get herself on the right path. She is doing a good job, but she's struggling. Over the weekend, something bad happened. I'm not going into the details for her sake, but it's still jarring.

Today in photography, the beginning was a little saddening. She admitted what happened, she even cried. But... by the end we were just laughing and having so much fun.

I'm amazed at her strength. I just wish could be a better friend to her. I wish I could be a better support. I could be, but I just don't know how to be. Maybe just being there for her right now is good enough.

1 comment:

Aly K. said...

You are a good friend. You're there for her, you're supportive, you're there when she cries, and you can make her laugh and you can laugh and have fun together. Just keep being there for her, help her when you can, and always, always pray for her. That's the best friend anyone can be. *hugs* I hope things get better for her. LYLAS! And God bless. :)